The Classy Basement (Experiment)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Classy Basement (Experiment)

Your get away from the rest of the internet.

2 posters

Welcome back (again [again]) Please read

slick
    slick
    Admin

Welcome back (again [again]) Please read Empty Welcome back (again [again]) Please read

Post  slick Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Be sure to read the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] before you do anything. This applies to previously registered members.

I had a big feeling this was going to happen again. I was sorta inspired to try bringing back a forum again but making it more of an early 2000's style forum. I'm not doing this to side with nostalgia it's mostly just I'm sick of the entire internet being a shithole. I can hardly stand being in any community anymore so I thought I'd attempt to make some place where I can get rid of these headaches.

This is sort of an experiment to see how this board goes. If it's successful I may consider buying an actual website again where we can have more customization.
    Just know that I won't hesitate to throw you out if you break a rule.
    Fockstrot
    Fockstrot

Welcome back (again [again]) Please read Empty Re: Welcome back (again [again]) Please read

Post  Fockstrot Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:18 pm

How am I supposed to express feels without meme arrows?

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:55 am